The U.S. Mexico Border District Export Council, was formed in 2008 by a group of Border Trade Experts to provide:
- Professional advice for local, international, and multi-national firms.
- Create greater export awareness in the international business community.
- Encourage and support exports that will stimulate U. S. economic growth, create jobs, and investment in the U. S.
- Provide information and contacts that supports U. S. goods and service exports to Mexico and other parts of the World.
- Support programs and services of the U. S. Export Assistance Centers; and
- Identify issues that affect export trade, educate and advise on improvements for U.S, Mexico, the North American Free Trade Agreement, and as well as Multi-National agreements for policy decisions.
- We encourage you to browse our website and learn how our council can help your business.